On occasion, you might need to edit an existing campaign. Some of the most common scenarios for editing a campaign are:
- Referral caps need to be adjusted.
- The campaign’s budget has been exhausted
- The campaign has an end date, but you want to extend the campaign to a later date.
Editing a campaign is straightforward.
Find and click on your account on the Home page, then go to the Campaigns > Overview page from the left navigation menu.
Find the campaign you want to edit. In the Campaign name column, click the edit icon on the right to the edit the campaign.
The campaign wizard appears, prepopulated with the campaign’s existing settings. You can make changes to any field except:
If you want to change one of these fields, you need to create a new campaign and pause the existing campaign.
If you want to discard edits you’ve made to the campaign, click the back button in the top left corner. Any changes you’ve made to the campaign will be discarded.
After you’ve made all the necessary edits, click Save and Edit and the campaign and its new edits should then be placed in the queue for manual approval by the Rokt operations team.
On the Campaigns > Overview page, active campaigns are indicated by a green status circle in the Status column. To pause an active campaign, click on the dropdown arrow next to its Status and select Pause.
A paused campaign can be resumed if all of the following conditions are met:
- The campaign was previously paused (see above)
- The account that the campaign belongs to still has credit or funding available
- The current date is before the campaign’s end date, or there is no end date specified
- The campaign has at least one active audience
- The active audience is linked to at least one active creative
If any one of these conditions is not met, a paused campaign cannot be activated.
On the Campaigns > Overview page, paused campaigns are indicated by an orange circle in the Status column. To activate a paused campaign, click on the drop down arrow next to its Status and click Start.