Customer feedback campaigns help you collect feedback from your customers using methods like site reviews, Net Promoter Score, or interest in a loyalty program.
Customer feedback campaigns support:
- Your need to learn what your customers like and don't like
- Your desire to make them feel important and involved
- Your pursuit for continuous improvement
Create the survey, rating, or review form on the third-party tool of your choice.
In Rokt's One Platform, go to the Campaign Overview page and select Add Campaign.
For Strategy, select Rokt Ecommerce. For Campaign objective, select Customer feedback.
Complete the creation of your campaign.
Add an audience for your campaign.
Refer to your vendor's terms to determine whether you can exclude customer segments from your targeting. Most review collection vendors forbid or strongly advise against excluding customer segments from the targeting to ensure fairness and honesty in the feedback collected.
Add a creative for your campaign. For each survey provider, the requirements may vary.
For a Medallia integration, you need to enter a Script URL and a Form ID.
From your Medallia account, click the property name in the top right corner and then on Digital embed code.
The address starting with
httpsis the value you should use as the Script URL.
The Form ID can be found in the column where all your forms are listed.
Enter these values on your creative configuration in One Platform.
- For a Shopper Approved integration, you need to enter a Site ID, Token, Script URL (www version), and Script URL (direct version). From your Shopper Approved account, click Merchant from the menu.
Click Surveys in the left navigation.
Go to the Survey code section and extract the required information.
Enter these values on your creative in the dedicated fields.
- For a Trustpilot integration, you'll need to enter the site that you're collecting reviews for.
Link to your audience and save the creative.
- When displaying your creative, the Rokt placement invites customers to provide feedback.
If a customer engages positively, the survey is loaded on top of the placement.
Customers can close the survey and return to Rokt’s placement, or complete the survey.
- When the customer clicks Submit, they see a confirmation message or return to the Rokt placement. This depends on the configuration of the third-party form.
- If the survey was the last offer in the Rokt placement, the Rokt placement also closes.
It depends on the customer experience or review platform that you're using. Most provide a wide variety of options such as star rating, scale, open questions, or checkboxes.
You can let Rokt's Machine Learning capabilities control when a customer sees your campaign to optimize your business objectives. You can also force your campaign to appear in your placement. A number of options are available so you can control how the offer is exposed:
- It must show in the placement in a position determined by Rokt Machine Learning for each customer
- It must show in the placement before the standard offer pool
- It must show in the placement in last position
Not yet. At the moment we only supported customer feedback campaigns on the web channel.
Responses are recorded in your third-party solution. This way your data is not fragmented across multiple sources.
One Platform doesn't report the number of responses generated by a campaign yet. However, your Account Manager can provide a custom report if you use one of the following vendors: ShopperApproved, Medallia.