You can use your Rokt placement to run internal engagement campaigns. Rokt offers variety of campaign types designed to increase lifetime customer value, including app download, email subscription signup, and customer feedback campaigns.
- Log in to One Platform.
- Click on your account on the Home page.
- Go to the Campaigns > Overview page in the left navigation menu.
- Click New Campaign.
- Name your campaign.
We recommend that your campaign name includes the marketing objective, country, and timeframe (for example, “U.S. | Web traffic | Q1 2021”).
- Select the primary objective.
- Click Continue.
- Provide the relevant brand details for this campaign.
Your campaign Country determines the location targeting options available for each audience under a campaign. It also allows country-targeted campaigns to bid in the local currency.
- Set a Referral exclusion period. This is the amount of time that must elapse from when a customer positively responds to an offer before the same customer is presented an offer again from the same campaign.
- (Optional) Set campaign terms.
Ensure that Billing Type and Measurement Group are as expected.
Specify the campaign schedule.
If you want to specify campaign start and end date, keep in mind:
- Both the start date and end date of the campaign are optional.
- If start date is specified, creatives are not eligible to be displayed until the start date.
- If end date isn’t specified, the campaign runs until the budget associated with the campaign is exhausted.
- If end date is specified, the campaign ends on the end date, regardless of how much budget is remaining.
- The start date must be today or later. The end date must be after the start date.
Select a budget. For Ecommerce campaigns, each referral is charged a set SaaS fee. Rokt account managers can help you understand what should be entered for SaaS fee.
- (Optional) You have the option to set a daily referral limit. If you set a daily referral limit, you will stop receiving impressions once the cap is reached.
Add an existing audience to your campaign, or create a new audience.
Add an existing creative to your campaign or build a creative.
The following fields are cannot be changed once a campaign has been saved:
- Campaign objective
Ensure these fields are all correct before saving.
Now that you have created a campaign, it will be queued for approval by the Rokt operations team.
Before your campaign goes live, you need to:
- Create at least one target audience (and have that audience be approved)
- Create at least one creative (and have that creative be approved)
- Link at least one approved creative to an audience