You can use your Rokt placement to run internal engagement campaigns. Rokt offers variety of campaign types designed to increase lifetime customer value, including app download, email subscription signup, and customer feedback campaigns.
From the Campaign Overview page, click Add Campaign. The campaign wizard appears.
Set your campaign objective.
Name your campaign. We recommend that your campaign name includes the marketing objective, country, and timeframe (like “H1 2019”).
Select the primary objective.
When you finish, click Next.
Ensure that Billing Type and Measurement Group are as expected, then click Next.
Provide the relevant brand details for this campaign. When complete, click Next.
Your campaign country determines the location targeting options available for each audience under a campaign. It also allows country-targeted campaigns to bid in the local currency.
(Optional) Set campaign terms.
- When you finish, click Next.
Specify the campaign schedule. If you want to specify campaign start and end date, keep in mind:
- Both the start date and end date of the campaign are optional.
- If start date is specified, creatives are not eligible to be displayed until the start date.
- If end date isn’t specified, the campaign runs until the budget associated with the campaign is exhausted.
- If end date is specified, the campaign ends on the end date, regardless of how much budget is remaining.
- The start date must be today or later. The end date must be after the start date.
Select a budget. For Ecommerce campaigns, each referral is charged a set SaaS fee. Rokt account managers can help you understand what should be entered for SaaS fee.
- (Optional) You have the option to set a daily referral limit. If you set a daily referral limit, you will stop receiving impressions once the cap is reached.
Click Save to complete your campaign.
Note: The following fields are uneditable once a campaign has been saved:
- Campaign objective
Ensure the above fields are all correct before saving. If you want to edit one of these fields later, you will need to create a new campaign.
Now that you have created a campaign, it will be queued for approval by the Rokt operations team.
Before your campaign goes live, you need to:
- Create at least one target audience (and have that audience be approved)
- Create at least one creative (and have that creative be approved)
- Link at least one approved creative to an audience