Get answers to the most common questions surrounding Rokt API and SDK integrations.
Adding the preparative iframe as part of your implementation helps improve load speeds and improve performance. Learn more
Our integration process for SPAs differs slightly from our traditional implementation. View the instructions.
You need to add
https://apps.rokt.com on both
script-src. Learn more
Also, make sure you set up Rokt to listen to an event rather than on a timer interval in GTM.
View our instructions for testing here.
Check that a script tag with
src="https://apps.rokt.com(...)" is present on the page. If that script was removed, it could cause the browser to mark the request as cancelled.
https://apps.rokt.com is allowed for both
Rokt loads multiple scripts as we iFrame our solution to ensure high security when implemented on your site. The values below lists down the compressed and uncompressed values for each script that will run on your site - compressed value is what the user browser downloads (when visiting your site):
Name of the script / Size uncompressed / Compressed
- https://apps.rokt.com/wsdk/integrations/launcher.js / 61.0kB / 15.2 kB
- https://apps.rokt.com/wsdk/controller/index.html / 1.1kB / 0.9 kB
- https://apps.rokt.com/wsdk/controller/index.hash.js / 71.9 kB / 15.1 kB
- https://apps.rokt.com/wsdk/plugin-runtime/index.html / 0.69 kB / 0.66 kB
- https://apps.rokt.com/wsdk/plugin-runtime/index.hash.js / 74.1kB / 18.8 kB
- https://wsdk.rokt.com/plugins/widget/index.html / 0.73 kB / 0.72 kB
- https://wsdk.rokt.com/plugins/widget/modern/index.hash.js / 761 kB / 165 kB
iOS SDK (Last checked on 11th Feb 2022, The environment: Xcode 13.2.1, targeted iOS 13 and above, build with iOS 15.2):
Language / Tool / Size
- Swift / Cocoapods / 2.5 MB
- Swift / Swift Package Manager / 5 MB
- Objective-C / Cocoapods / 2.5 MB
Android SDK (Last checked on 11 Feb 2022, Android Studio artic Fox, sdk version: 32):
Language / Size
- Kotlin / 9 MB
- Java / 9 MB
You may be using an invalid authentication code. Check that your App ID and App Secret are valid. See instructions for authentication here. If you don’t have a Rokt account, contact your account manager.
Rokt uses native AWS functions to encrypt all of the data we are storing (AES 256 bit encryption), and partner data gets additional encryption using envelope encryption with unique encryption keys per client prior to storing it in our systems and data center.
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com. We'll be happy to assist you.