Your data is always accessible on the Rokt platform. This is useful if you want to look at all of your referrals over a certain timeframe, or if you need to do some ad-hoc troubleshooting.
If something goes wrong with an existing connection, such as an API failure or an email that got deleted, don’t worry! You can always log in to the Rokt platform and download the referral data for your campaigns.
Getting set up to access your referral data within the Rokt platform is simple and straightforward:
- Let your account manager know you would like access, and they will send an invitation to your email address.
- Log in to the platform and click on your account on the Home page.
- Go to Campaigns > Customer Data in the left navigation menu.
- On the Referrals tab, select any filters such as the time range, campaigns, or data attributes that you’d like to view.
- Download the data by clicking Export. You can also select Export Via Email if you don’t want to wait for the referral file to download. Rokt will send a
.csvfile to your email upon completion.
A maximum of 100,000 records can be downloaded at once.