Rokt may—at our discretion—refuse a campaign for particular products.
At this time we do not allow campaigns for the products or services below. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Tobacco or other nicotine products including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, and vapes.
- Escort services.
- Illegal gambling content or services.
- Gambling that is not regulated in the market in which it is operated.
- Online casino-style gaming/gambling.
- Genitalia enhancement products or services.
- Pornography products including internet pornography and magazines, books, and films.
- File sharing, spyware, or shareware products.
- Services designed to enable dishonest behavior.
- Illegal drugs or related paraphernalia.
- Non-FDA approved supplements to prescription products to cover things like rapid weight loss, vitamins, and "health enhancers".
- Weapons, accessories, and other dangerous products.
- Loan shark services (including payday loans).
- High-risk investments such as Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) and related consultancy services, penny stocks, get-rich-quick schemes.
- Endangered species and related products.
- Services designed to artificially inflate campaign or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services.
- Counterfeit goods.
If you have any questions, reach out to your Rokt account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.