Campaigns must not be socially or ethically inappropriate.
Examples of socially and ethically impropriety are set out below. This is not an exhaustive list.
Campaigns must not:
- Include content which is illegal, discriminatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, racist, pornographic, lewd, child pornographic, pornographic in a way that is harmful to minors, defamatory, in breach of any confidence, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain information regarding illegal drugs, political views, firearms, file sharing, spyware, or shareware.
- Encourage crimes such as theft or fraud.
- Be discriminatory, or discriminate on the basis of age, disability, employment, language, nationality, race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sex, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Be used to collect sensitive personal information such as Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- Contain information that is otherwise objectionable to Rokt at our absolute discretion.
Campaigns dealing with medicinal drugs, medical issues, and gambling may not be displayed across the Rokt network and may be excluded by members of the Rokt partnership network at our partner’s discretion.
If you have any questions, reach out to your Rokt account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.