You can add and manage users in One Platform under Manage Users. User type defines whether a user has read-only or edit access to your account, while Permissions are used to manage access to different parts of the platform. These roles are especially useful when there are multiple people with access to your Rokt account that should have different access privileges.
The user types are:
- Editor: Editors have full edit access to the platform. You can control which parts of the platform they can access by toggling on and off their permissions. Editors can create, edit, pause, and unpause campaigns and audiences; view reporting metrics; adjust bid prices; and create and publish pages and placements. Editors with account management permissions can also add and remove other users and manage their roles and permissions.
- Reporter: Reporters have read-only access to the platform. You can control which parts of the platform they can access by toggling on and off their permissions. Reporters can preview campaign, audience, and creative settings and view results.
- Find & click on your account on the home page, then go to Settings > Manage Users from the left navigation menu.
- Click Invite user.
- Enter the user's full name and email address.
- Select a role and relevant platform permissions.
- Click Invite.
Your new user will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up.
Newly invited users appear under the Pending tab on the Manage users page until they accept and authenticate their invitation. Users appear under the Accepted tab after an invitation has been accepted and permissions are granted.
- Find & click on your account on the Home page, then go to Settings > Manage Users from the left navigation menu.
- Find the user you want to remove.
- Click Revoke.
This user no longer has access to your Rokt account.
Roles are listed on the left and platform permissions on the right, in line with the corresponding user action.
Permissions for transactions and customer data provide the same actions for both the Reporter and Editor roles.
|Role||User action||Campaigns||Transactions||Customer data||Account|
|Reporter||View campaign results and reporting||Enabled|
|Editor||Create, update, or manage campaigns, audiences, and creatives||Enabled|
|Editor||Edit bid prices||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||View placement and page results and reporting||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||Generate, copy, and update the Rokt Tag||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||Create and publish pages and placements||Enabled|
|Editor||Add or remove a user||Enabled|
|Editor||Manage user permissions||Enabled|
|Editor||View and edit account info and billing settings||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||View and export customer referral data||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||Set up a referral delivery task||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||Upload custom audience lists||Enabled|
|Reporter & Editor||Access unsubscribe and conversion data||Enabled|