Every time a customer opts in to an offer, you get paid. The amount you earn depends on the number of orders placed by your customers and the number of offers they opt in to. To get started, enable the Rokt placement on the confirmation page!
You will be paid via PayPal. Please provide us with your PayPal email address on the Settings page within the application. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still enter the email address that you wish to receive payments through, and PayPal will help you create an account once your first payment is processed.
Revenue is paid out approximately 60 days after the end of the month it was generated in. For example, Revenue generated in July will be paid out around the 1st of October. Our payment system works in three steps:
- Month 1: Revenue generation. Offers are shown to customers on your site and revenue is accrued every time they opt in.
- Month 2: Revenue collection. Rokt analyzes the offers that customers opted in during Month 1 and charges advertisers for these referrals.
- Month 3: Invoice creation and payment. You will be sent an invoice detailing the exact amount of revenue to be paid out via PayPal on the 1st of the following month. The example below outlines how revenue generated in July will be paid out by the 1st of October:
|July (Month 1)||August (Month 2)||September (Month 3)|
|Offers are shown on your site and revenue is accrued.||Advertisers are charged for the referrals generated in July.||An invoice is sent out detailing the amount you’ll be paid via PayPal on the 1st of the following month (October).|
Yes. In order to avoid significant PayPal fees, your revenue will accrue until the end of a month when a payment of at least $100 USD can be made.
When comparing these three sources, there are a few things to be aware of:
- The application displays an estimate of the accrued revenue in your browser’s default time zone. This revenue estimate accounts for PayPal fees via a rough approximation and should be considered an estimate only.
- The revenue displayed in your invoice excludes PayPal payment fees and is calculated by considering the revenue earned in USD in the UTC+8 time zone.
- Your PayPal payment should match the total amount displayed on your invoice minus PayPal fees (approximately 4%).