The Merchant Center is where you can manage all your calendars, events, and subscribers, as well as view performance data for your Rokt Calendar account.
To get started with Merchant Center and Rokt Calendar, follow the steps below:
- You should receive an email with login instructions to your Merchant Center account. Once you log in, you can see your dashboard which provides a high-level overview of your calendars and their performance.
- Calendars: Under the Dashboard on the left-hand side of the page is the Calendars section where you can create, edit, and track all of your calendar events.
- Targeting: In the Targeting section, you can customize the events that your subscribers receive by:
- Geo-Targeting: Customizing the Calendar based on the detected geographic location of subscribers
- Targeted single event: Send a single event to a defined subset of subscribers
- Analytics: This section covers two types of performance: Engagement and Subscribers.
- Settings: Sidebar covers important topics, such as: Account, Defaults, Domains, Embed Code, and Webhooks.
- Account: This is where input to information on company name, email, website, time zone From here, you can also customize the landing page where customers can view and subscribe to your calendars.
- Defaults: This section is where you can create default settings at the global level for your calendars. These settings will be applied to all imported calendars unless the calendar already has a setting defined as part of the import process. The default settings are applied only during the initial calendar import process and all settings can be manually changed at the calendar level.
- Domain: Add relevant domains you’d like your calendars to drive subscribers to
- Embed Code: This is where you will be integrating the ‘Add to Calendar’ button into your website. You can choose to open the calendar pop-up in a new window or a lightbox, use your own customized button to match the style and content of the buttons based on your website design.
- Webhooks: Webhooks allow you to register a URL that we will notify anytime a subscription event happens in your account. When a subscription event (user subscribes to, or unsubscribes from a calendar) is triggered, we’ll send a HTTP POST containing the subscription event payload to the webhook’s configured URL endpoint. The payload contains all the relevant information about what just happened, including the type of event and the data associated with that event.