You can check the performance of your campaigns directly in One Platform.
Log in to One Platform.
Select a campaign from the Campaign Overview page.
Go to the date range in the top navigation bar and choose a date range shortcut.
Or customize your date range by clicking Date next to Shortcuts and selecting your start and end dates.
When only one metric is selected, the graph contains two lines displaying the current and previous period. For example, if you select January 1, 2019 as the start date and January 31, 2019 as the end date, the previous period is Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019.
If the selected period had 30 days (Nov 1–30, for example) the previous period would also have 30 days (Oct 2–31).
A number of metrics are available for you to monitor your campaigns:
- Referrals: Number of times a customer has responded positively to receive contact from you (email and phone campaigns), visit your website (traffic campaigns), or install your app (app install campaigns). We use the word referral at Rokt to reflect the referral benefits that come with one brand introducing another on our platform.
- Total spend: Total cost of the campaign.
- Cost per referral (CPR): Cost per positive opt-in.
- Impressions: Total number of times offers have been viewed.
- Cost per impression (CPI): Cost of presenting offers to a single customer for one impression.
- Engagement rate: Proportion of positive opt-ins for your offers.
- Acquisitions: Number of times a unique customer coming from your campaign is acquired or converts.
- Cost per acquisition (CPA): Cost of a single acquisition event, typically the first time the customer converts.
- Ad rank: Position of your offers on the Rokt placement—this ranking is determined by engagement rate and factors such as age, gender, publisher, placement type, and bid price.
You can click on a metrics card to show or hide the corresponding plotted values on the graph.
You can apply filters to the data by clicking Segments in the top navigation bar.
A number of filters are available to analyze the performance of your campaigns:
- Age range
- Ad placement
- Campaign objective
- Placement type