You can check the performance of your campaigns directly in One Platform.
Log in One Platform.
Click on a campaign in the Campaign Overview page.
Click on the date range in the top navigation bar and select a preset.
Or customize your date range by clicking on "Date" next to "Shortcuts" and selecting your start and end dates.
When only one metric is selected, 2 lines always appear on the graph in order to display the current and previous period. For example, if you select Jan 1st 2019 as the start date and Jan 31st 2019 as the end date, the previous period will be Dec 1st 2019 to Dec 31st 2019.
If the selected period had 30 days - Nov 1st to 30th for example - the previous period would have 30 days too - Oct 2nd to Oct 31st.
A number of metrics are available for you to monitor your campaigns:
- Referrals: Number of times a consumer has responded positively to receive contact from you (email and phone campaigns), to visit your website (traffic campaigns) or to install your app (app install campaigns). We use the word "referral" on the Rokt platform to reflect the referral benefits that come with one brand introducing another on our platform.
- Total Spend: Total cost of the campaign.
- CPR - Cost Per Referral: Cost per positive opt-in.
- Impressions: Total number of times users have seen the offer(s) via the Rokt widget
- CPI - Cost Per Impression: Cost of presenting the offer(s) to a single user on one impression.
- Engagement Rate: Proportion of positive opt-in with your offer(s).
- Acquisitions: Number of times a unique customer coming from your campaign is acquired or converts (newsletter subscription, etc.).
- CPA: Cost of a single acquisition event, typically the first time the user converts.
- Ad Rank: Position of your offer(s) on the Rokt widget - this ranking is determined by the engagement rate and factors such as age, gender, publisher, placement and bid price.
Clicking the metrics cards displays/hides the corresponding lines on the graph.
You can apply filters to the data by clicking on Segments in the top navigation bar.
A number of filters are available to analyze the performance of your campaigns:
- Age Range
- Ad Placement
- Campaign Objective
- Placement Type