However you like to have your transactions delivered to you, all of your data will always be accessible on the Rokt platform by going to
Customer Data > Transactions > Export. This is useful for when you would like to look at all of your transactions over a certain time frame, or if you think you’ve missed something.
If something did go wrong, such as an API failing or you accidentally deleted an email, don’t worry! You can always log in to Rokt and download all of the customers you’ve acquired over the course of any of your campaigns.
Rokt offers downloadable data in comma-separated values (CSV) format. To download:
- Click on Customer Data in the left navigation bar.
- Select Referrals.
- Select the campaign for which you want to export the referrals.
- Adjust the date range in the top navigation bar.
- Click the 'Export Data' button.
- Your export will immediately begin downloading to your computer. Depending on the number of records in the report, it may take time to start.
CSV files can be easily imported into common spreadsheet applications.
A maximum of 100,000 records can be downloaded at once.
Customize Exported Data Fields
The export uses a 'Default' template containing the most important fields of your referrals. But you can customize what data you export by adding, removing and reordering the columns.
Click on the template drop-down menu under 'Export Data'.
Select 'Create a new template'.
Click on the drop-down menu 'Select column' to add or remove data fields.
Drag & drop the column headers in the order you want them to be exported.
Click 'Save as' and enter a template name if you want to use it again in future exports.
'Export' to download the CSV file with the data.