This is article aims to inform you on how to setup custom fields for referrals, transactions, and unsubscribes.
To create a custom field for referrals you need to:
- Go Customer Data > Referrals,
- Click Customize fields.
- Click New custom field.
- Select a field to transform and enter a name for your custom field.
- Select a condition: equals or contains.
- Enter the value you want to map and the new field name.
- Select how the custom field should be handled if empty.
- Select the default value in case no match is found.
- Click Save.
To create custom fields for transactions or unsubscribes proceed with the same steps as above but starting from Customer Data > Transactions or Customer Data > Unsubscribes.