Some Rokt campaigns enable brands to acquire new email addresses and build their CRM at scale in order to nurture users to conversion and drive higher lifetime value.
Once a user opts-in, Rokt can send email nurtures that deliver the right message at the right time from our platform on your behalf.
If you are interested in adding nurtures to your campaigns, below are all of the required elements needed to get them live in no time.
IF You Are Building Your Emails, Please Provide:
Your Email in HTML Format
As experts on our platform and audience, Rokt can make suggestions on how to adapt the creative for optimal performance.
In order to reach optimal performance please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- When providing an HTML file, the code must be responsive and have been tested across devices on all major browsers and email applications to ensure templates and images render correctly.
- It is best practice for the width of the email to be 600 pixels.
- Use only web-safe fonts or use fallback fonts for the custom ones.
If you do not have the capabilities to host images, we can provide hosting for images used in your Rokt nurture. Please ensure:
- The images you send are ready for upload (are in the right format and size to fit your email).
- The images are less than 150KB for optimal rendering under any internet connection.
- Static images (GIF/JPG/PNG) only.
- Please provide all images in a zip file.
Please provide all approved subject lines for each email in the Nurture journey.
- Subject lines are encouraged to be under 35 characters to ensure optimal display on mobile devices. If this isn’t possible, we suggest keeping engaging messaging in the first 35 characters and supplying multiple versions for optimization.
- Avoid the use of the words “win”, “free”, “click here” and “last chance” as these phrases increase the likelihood of the email being picked up by spam filters.
- Content must be reviewed to remove any spam trigger content in order to keep a high sender reputation.
- Remove unsubscribe and "view this message in your browser" links as these are included as part of our email template.
- Rokt does not build HTML emails from PDF or PNG files.
- Ensure all links are included in your HTML.
If Rokt is Creating Your HTML Emails For You, Please Provide:
Rokt offers a selection of email nurture templates to choose from.
In all email designs, the following elements are editable and should be personalized:
- Typeface, font size and color
- CTA color
- Copy / Terms & Conditions
- Text alignment
- Removal of the social section
Please provide all the assets you would like to be included in your emails according to the template you selected. All the assets files should be provided ready to be uploaded into the templates.
They include but are not limited to: Logo, 1 hero image per email, and additional images (e.g., icons)
|File Format||File Size||Image Height||Image Width|
|Logo||PNG with transparent background||100kb Max||60px Max||200px Max|
|Hero Image||PNG or JPEG||150kb Max||250px - 350px||570px - 600px|
|Icons||PNG with transparent background||50kb Max||50px Max||Preferably = Height|
Brand & Design Guidelines
To customize the email template to your brand, please provide the following branding elements.
|Typeface||Font Size||Font Color||Font Weight|
|Title & Body Copy||Font name, fallback font||Size in pixels||# Hex code||Bold/ 400px ...|
|Example||Source Sans, Arial||11px||#000000||600px|
|Typeface||Background Color||Font Color||Corner Angle|
|CTA||Font name||# Pantone||# Pantone||Rounded / Square|
|Example||Source Sans, Arial||#999999||#FFFFFF||Radius: 5px;|
Note, it is preferable to use web-safe fonts only.
Copy & Dynamic Fields
Please provide the following copy elements you would like to be included in your emails via the spreadsheet included with the email.
- Subject line
- Body copy
- Additional copy (optional)
As experts on our platform and audience, Rokt will make suggestions on how to adapt the creative for optimal performance.
Note: Customer details such as event name, details, and location can be leveraged in emails, personalizing the message to the individual. Including dynamic fields often increases engagement rates.
You can include the following dynamic fields via the spreadsheet included in the email. All Dynamic fields must include a fallback value (Example: Firstname | there).
- First Name
- Last Name
- Coupon Code
- Even Date
Please provide a consolidated list of tracking URLs for each call to action.
- Your Rokt Team will work with you to determine the timing for each email nurture in your nurture journey.
- The "from" address can be:
- Your own custom sender domain (via a sub-domain) dedicated to Rokt
- A sub-domain provided by Rokt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please allow 5 days for HTML creation.
- Final creative must be tested, reviewed and approved by both client and Rokt prior to going live. Please allow 1 day for this review.