Campaigns must not be socially or ethically inappropriate.
Touchstones of socially and ethically inappropriateness are set out below.
Campaigns must not:
- Include content which is illegal, discriminatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, racist, pornographic, lewd, child pornographic, pornographic in a way that is harmful to minors, defamatory, in breach of any confidence, or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain information regarding illegal drugs, political views, firearms, file sharing, spyware or shareware.
- Encourage crimes such as theft or fraud.
- Be discriminatory, or discriminate on the basis of Age, Disability, Employment, Language, Nationality, Race or ethnicity, Religious beliefs, sex, gender, and gender identity or orientation.
- Be used to collect sensitive personal information such as Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- Contain information that is otherwise objectionable to Rokt in its absolute discretion.
Campaigns dealing with medicinal drugs, medical issues and gambling may not be displayed across the Rokt network and may be excluded by members of the Rokt partnership network in our partner’s discretion.
If you have any questions reach out to your Rokt Account Manager or email email@example.com.