Customer feedback campaigns help you collect feedback from your customers using methods like site reviews, Net Promoter Score, or interest in a loyalty program.
Customer feedback campaigns support:
- Your need to learn what your customers like and don't like
- Your desire to make them feel important and involved
- Your pursuit for continuous improvement
In the words of Bill Gates, "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
Site reviews can also boost search engine optimization and build social proof. Did you know that 93% of consumers say that online reviews impact their purchasing decisions and 88% put as much weight on online reviews as they would on personal recommendations?
Creating a customer feedback campaign
Create the survey, rating, or review form on the third-party tool of your choice.
Create a new campaign in Rokt's One Platform.
For Strategy, select Commerce. For Campaign objective, select Customer feedback.
Complete the creation of your campaign.
Add an audience for your campaign. You may want to keep the audience open (i.e., without targeting restrictions), if you want all your customers to be able to provide feedback.
Add a creative for your campaign.
For a Medallia integration, you need to enter a Script URL and a Form ID.
From your Medallia account, click the property name in the top right corner and then on Digital embed code.
The address starting with https is the value you should use as the Script URL.
The Form ID can be found in the column where all your forms are listed.
Enter these values on your creative configuration.
- For a Shopper Approved integration, you need to enter a Site ID, Token, Script URL (www version), and Script URL (direct version). From your Shopper Approved account, click Merchant from the menu.
Click Surveys in the left navigation.
Go to the Survey code section and extract the required information.
Enter these values on your creative in the dedicated fields.
- For a Trustpilot integration, you'll need to enter the site that you're collecting reviews for.
Link to your audience and save the creative.
- When displaying your creative, the Rokt placement invites customers to provide feedback.
If a customer engages positively, the survey is loaded on top of the placement.
Customers can close the survey and return to Rokt’s placement, or complete the survey.
- When the customer clicks Submit, they see a confirmation message or return to the Rokt placement. This depends on the configuration of the third-party form.
- If the survey was the last offer in the Rokt placement, the Rokt placement also closes.
Frequently asked questions
What types of response can I use?
It depends on the customer experience or review platform that you're using. Most provide a wide variety of options such as star rating, scale, open questions, or checkboxes.
Can I choose where to position this offer in my placement?
You can let Rokt's Machine Learning capabilities control when a customer sees your campaign to optimize your business objectives. You can also force your campaign to appear in your placement. A number of options are available so you can control how the offer is exposed:
- It must show in the placement in a position determined by Rokt Machine Learning for each customer
- It must show in the placement before the standard offer pool
- It must show in the placement in last position
Can I run a customer feedback campaign in my native mobile app?
Not yet. At the moment we only supported customer feedback campaigns on the web channel.
Where can I find the responses?
Responses are recorded in your third-party solution. This way your data is not fragmented across multiple sources.