• noDeviceId? : undefined | false | true
No device id when set allows partners to opt out from device recognition, e.g. cookies, for the current session.
• pageIdentifier? : undefined | string
A unique name for the page where you are planning on displaying the placements.
This is useful in the cases where:
- A multi-step checkout flow may have the same URI. This provides the opportunity to identify the page uniquely. e.g. "checkout-offers-step".
- When you want to call
/placements/anybut aren't sure what the URI of the page you want to show the placements will be.
• sandbox? : undefined | false | true
A boolean flag marking if sandbox environment should be used for the session
Important! This should never be set to true in production.
The flag is useful in the following cases:
- partner wants to do acceptance testing before releasing to production against production configuration without generating any referrals
- use in continues integration environment on the partner side
• sessionId? : undefined | string
Rokt session ID to be passed in case if you have already generated your session ID before.
For example, you could have your session ID generated by connecting with Rokt backend before visiting a page where your tag is displayed. In this case, you should provide previously generated Rokt session ID as this parameter so Rokt can pair both interactions together.