If you are releasing a React Native application for iOS devices through the Apple App Store, you need to comply with the privacy considerations that Apple has introduced with iOS 14. When releasing an application to the Apple App Store, publishers are required to declare any information their app and any integrated third-party SDKs are collecting about their users.
To help Rokt partners answer these questions, we have put together the following information about the data that the Rokt React Native SDK collects. These attributes are collected so that Rokt can select the most relevant offers for the customer, and are not shared with any third-parties without explicit consent.
The following data is collected by the Rokt React Native SDK so that the SDK operates as intended:
- Email address
- Rokt requires that partner's share customer email address so that Rokt can fulfill the customer's request if they opt in to an offer (e.g., subscribing them to an email newsletter). Email address also allows conversions to be attributed to the appropriate Rokt campaign.
- Product interaction
- The Rokt React Native SDK collects data about customer interactions with the Rokt placement. This includes placement and offer impressions, as well as positive and negative engagements.
- Advertising data
- The Rokt React Native SDK collects data about the offers displayed to a customer, and what offers have been positively or negatively engaged with.
- Other data
- The Rokt React Native SDK also collects device data. These include device type; brand and model; operating system and version; application package name and version; IP address; and UI locale.
In addition to the data above, Rokt partners are encouraged to pass additional data for greater campaign optimization, enhanced targeting, improved personalization capabilities, and higher spend efficiencies. A list of recommended attributes is provided, and you can also share any custom attributes to complement the standard integration. Any extra data is shared at the discretion of the Rokt partner.
To get the most out of your integration, we recommend sharing:
- Customer first and last name
- Phone number
- Physical address
- Payment details
- User ID
- Purchase history
Data not collected
The Rokt React Native SDK does not collect or require data from any of the below categories:
- Other user contact information
- Health and fitness data
- Credit or other financial information
- Precise or coarse location
- Sensitive information (e.g., political or religious views)
- Emails, text messages, photos, videos, audio data, gameplay content, customer support, or other user data
- Browsing history
- Device ID
- Other usage data