Navigate to the Placement page.
For the confirmation page placement, go to the Confirmation page tab:
- To enable the placement, click Enable Placement.
- To disable the placement, click Disable Placement.
Yes. To customize the placement, click Customize Placement on the Placement page within the application. From here, you can adjust the placement to match your site’s style and preview desktop and mobile versions. Customizable components include:
- Header (font, font color, and background color)
- Body (font, font color, and image position)
- Buttons (font, font color, background color, and lead button)
- Turn on/off the offer timer and configure its length, font size, layout type, and background color
We recommend matching the theme of your site as much as possible. The more native the placement looks, the better the experience for your customers.
There are a number of reasons why the confirmation page placement might not appear. These include:
- The confirmation page placement is disabled. Check that the placement is enabled on the Placement page under the Confirmation page tab.
- The confirmation page placement has been recently enabled. After enabling, it can take up to 10 minutes to begin appearing.
- Your shipping address may be from an unsupported Rokt region. To ensure that all offers are geographically relevant to the customer, Rokt will not show an offer to a customer from an unsupported region. Rokt has active advertisers in sixteen global markets: United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden.
- You are viewing an old order confirmation page. Rokt will only display the confirmation page placement when the customer first lands on the confirmation page. In order to view the confirmation page placement, please place a new test order via your checkout.