Every time a customer opts in to an offer, you generate revenue. The amount you generate depends on the number of orders placed by your customers and the number of offers they opt in to. To get started, enable the Rokt placement on the confirmation page!
You can receive payments either via PayPal or bank/wire transfer. Please provide us with your Payment details on the Settings page within the app.
If you would like to receive payments via PayPal but don’t have a PayPal account, you can still enter the email address that you wish to receive payments through, and PayPal will help you create an account once your first payment has been processed.
Payments via PayPal do incur a payment fee of approximately 4%.
Revenue is paid out approximately 60 days after the end of the month it was generated in. For example, Revenue generated in July will be paid out in early October. Our payment system works in three steps:
- Month 1: Revenue generation. Offers are shown to customers on your site and revenue is accrued every time they opt in.
- Month 2: Revenue collection. Rokt analyzes the offers that customers opted in during Month 1 and charges advertisers for these referrals.
- Month 3: Invoice creation and payment. You will be sent an invoice detailing the exact amount of revenue to be paid out via PayPal during the following month. The example below outlines how revenue generated in July will be paid out in early October:
|July (Month 1)||August (Month 2)||September (Month 3)|
|Offers are shown on your site and revenue is accrued.||Advertisers are charged for the referrals generated in July.||An invoice is sent out detailing the amount you’ll be paid via PayPal during the following month (October).|
Yes. Your revenue will accrue until the end of a month when a payment of at least $100 USD can be made. For example, earning $75 in July and $75 in August will lead to no payment for the month of July and will carry over to a $150 payment for the month of August.
It is expected that there will be some differences between the payment you receive and the revenue reported via the application. This is due to the following reasons:
- The app displays an estimate of accrued revenue in your browser’s default time zone.
- The revenue displayed in your invoice is calculated by considering the revenue earned in USD in the UTC+8 time zone.
- Your payment should match the revenue displayed on your invoice but may include additional payment fees. For example, Payments via PayPal do incur a payment fee of approximately 4%.