The Rokt Ecommerce application on the Shopify app marketplace is a plug-and-play solution that helps you optimize your Shopify store's transactions. Your customers receive relevant offers from advertisers during the checkout process, and you get paid every time a customer opts in to an offer.
With Rokt Ecommerce, you can:
- Enable placements during checkout.
- View reporting metrics.
- Add your PayPal account to receive payments.
To install the Rokt Ecommerce application, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify Partner account.
- On the Shopify App Store, open the Rokt Ecommerce app listing.
- Click Add app which will then open a confirmation page.
- Click Install app which will begin the application installation sequence and then start the onboarding process.
The Rokt Ecommerce application consists of the Overview, Placement, Settings, and Support sections.
The Overview page displays your application metrics. These metric values can be filtered by date. You can also choose from currency options.
- Revenue—The estimated revenue earned after accounting for payment fees.
- Revenue per transaction—The amount of revenue you earn per order.
- Transactions—The number of orders recorded by the application.
- Offer impressions—The number of offers that have been presented to your customers.
- Referrals—The number of times your customers have opted in to an offer.
On this page, you can also connect your PayPal account to receive payments.
After checkout, a placement with up to four offers is displayed to customers. Rokt’s machine learning algorithm ensures that the most relevant offer is selected and displayed to each individual customer. On the Placements page, you can configure placement settings. These include:
Click the Enable placement button to start showing your offers. The status of your placement is displayed here.
Control the percent of customers who will see the Rokt placement by adjusting the traffic percentage slider.
Customize the look and feel of your placement, and preview the changes you’ve made.
On the Settings page, you can:
Select or change your company’s vertical by clicking the Update button in the Company Information section.
Choose which verticals and sub-verticals you will allow to appear on your site.
Block specific competitor domain names from advertising on your site.
Add or update PayPal details to receive payments from Rokt.
PayPal processing fees on Rokt’s payments can affect the final revenue amount. See the frequently asked questions for more information on how revenues and payments are calculated.
On the Support page, you can: