Rokt Ecommerce is a plug-and-play solution that helps you optimize your WooCommerce store’s transactions. Your customers receive relevant offers from advertisers during checkout, and you get paid every time a customer opts into an offer.
With Rokt Ecommerce, you can:
- Enable placements during checkout.
- View reporting metrics.
- Add your PayPal account to receive payments.
Before installing the Rokt Ecommerce extension, make sure that:
- The WooCommerce plugin is already installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce server recommendations, including PHP 7.4 or later.
To install the Rokt Ecommerce extension, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Do one of the following:
- To install the plugin automatically, search for the Rokt Ecommerce plugin and open the plugin page.
- To install the plugin manually, click Upload Plugin at the top of the screen and select the .zip file from your local files. The Rokt Ecommerce plugin file can be downloaded from the WordPress Plugins page.
- Click Install Now.
- When installation is complete, click Activate Plugin at the bottom of the page.
The Rokt Ecommerce application consists of the Overview, Placement, Settings, and Support sections.
The Overview page displays your application metrics. These metric values can be filtered by date. You can also choose from currency options.
- Revenue—The estimated revenue earned after accounting for payment fees.
- Revenue per transaction—The amount of revenue you earn per order.
- Transactions—The number of orders recorded by the application.
- Offer impressions—The number of offers that have been presented to your customers.
- Referrals—The number of times your customers have opted in to an offer.
On this page, you can also connect your PayPal account to receive payments.
After checkout, a placement with up to four offers is displayed to customers. Rokt’s machine learning algorithm ensures that the most relevant offer is selected and displayed to each individual customer. On the Placements page, you can configure placement settings. These include:
- Click the Enable placement button to start showing your offers. The status of your placement is displayed here.
- Control the percent of customers who will see the Rokt placement by adjusting the traffic percentage slider.
- Customize the look and feel of your placement, and preview the changes you’ve made.
On the Settings page, you can:
Choose the vertical and sub-vertical of your store.
Choose which verticals and sub-verticals you will allow to appear on your site.
Block specific competitor domain names from advertising on your site.
Add or update PayPal details to receive payments from Rokt.
PayPal processing fees on Rokt’s payments can affect the final revenue amount. See the frequently asked questions for more information on how revenues and payments are calculated.
On the Support page, you can:
- View frequently asked questions.
- Raise a support request.
- Report an issue.